Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to https://temmiy.com (the “Site”).Just as we anticipate others to respect our rights, we respect the intellectual property rights of others.
A takedown notice may be sent to us via our DMCA Agent given below in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), which allows copyright owners or their representatives to do so.
According to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA, we are qualified to assert protection from said infringement allegations as an internet service provider.
You must send us notice that includes the following details in order to lodge a good faith infringement claim:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
1. The owner of the copyright’s physical or digital signature (or the representative of the owner);
2. Identifying the allegedly infringing work under copyright;
3. The name of the infringing material that needs to be deleted and details that will allow the service provider to find the material.
To help us locate the allegedly offensive material, [please provide the URL of the page in question]; a declaration that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is prohibited by the copyright agent, and
4. information that is reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is prohibited by the copyright agent.
6. A declaration that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Any person who intentionally and materially misrepresents specific information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c)(3) is subject to civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, under Title 17 USC 512(f).
All takedown requests should be sent via our Contact page. Send by email if you would want a quick response.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to provide the alleged infringer with information about our identity and any copyright infringement allegation that we receive.
You acknowledge, accept, and agree that the alleged infringer may get information about your identity and claim if you submit a claim.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
You can submit a counter notification to us in an effort to have removed content that you received a notice of removed due to a copyright infringement claim reinstated on the website.
According to 17 USC Section 512(g)(3), said notification must be made in writing and sent to our DMCA Agent. It must essentially include the following elements:
1. A declaration made under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because it was mistakenly removed or misidentified as the material to be removed or disabled.
2. Your physical or electronic signature.
3. A description of the material that has been removed. The original location of the material before it was removed.
4. Your name, address, and phone number, along with a declaration that you will accept service of process from the person or business that initially reported the infringement (or, if you are outside of the United States, that you will submit to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found).
5. Use our Contact page to send your counter notification. Email is strongly advised.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We treat violations of copyright extremely seriously.
We keep track of DMCA notices from copyright holders in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy requirements, and we make an honest effort to find any repeat offenders.
Accounts of those who transgress our internal repeat infringer policy will be closed.
We reserve the right to change the information on this page, including the way DMCA complaints are handled, at any time and for any reason.
You are urged to constantly examine this policy and check back for updates.